This guide explains how to withdraw NEAR using a single transaction. Currently, you must withdraw all available amounts in a single transaction.
Key things to note:
- Ensure you have enough NEAR to pay a gas fee.
- All available NEAR must be withdrawn at the same time - It cannot be withdrawn in increments.
Follow these steps:
- Go to Staking > Protocols menu.
- Select View Dashboard from the NEAR protocol.
- Click on Stake Actions, and choose Withdraw.
If you haven't connected your wallet, follow this step.
- The Confirm Amount field will be pre-populated, and all available NEAR must be withdrawn in a single transaction > Click on Confirm.
- NEAR is a unit used to measure the transaction fee (gas fee) on the NEAR network.
- Click Withdraw to proceed.
Creating a transaction involves generating a new unstake intent for full withdrawal. Sign the transaction in your wallet to approve the withdrawal.
Your withdrawal has been initiated. The specified NEAR amount will be withdrawn to your wallet when confirmed on the chain.
Updated 10 days ago