The first for our list and our recommendation is the Joule Chrome browser extension (also available for Firefox, Opera, and Brave)
- Send in one Click: Bob-11 and WeBLN payments happen all in the browser, no alt+tab needed.
- Manage channels: Monitor your open channels and check your capacity.
- Transaction History: View past payments, and deposits, or monitor pending invoices.
- Synced Settings: Your connection info and settings are shared between browsers.
- Open-source: Currently open code that can be audited and extended by anyone.
- Tracking Software
- |No stats, analytics, or other trackers come with this extension
- Go to https://lightningjoule.com/
- Access Joule via an icon in your browser tab
- All the info you need for the Joule setup wizard can be found in your secrets LND connection details
Bottle uses the Lightning Network and Social networks to help make Bitcoin accessible to everyone. More info here: https://bottle.li
The C-Lightning plugin repository received an autopilot plugin that can help users choose one or more channels to open to start sending LN payments. The plugin is based on an earlier PR to the main C-Lightning codebase. More info here:https://github.com/lightningd/plugins/tree/master/autopilot
Control tool for lightning network daemon (end) node operators, optimized for remote control. More info here:https://github.com/bitromortac/lndmanage
Opennode released a plugin for Shopify that allows you to accept Bitcoin and Bitcoin Lightning payments. More info here:
BTCPay Server is a free and open-source cryptocurrency payment processor which allows you to receive payments in Bitcoin and altcoins directly, with no fees, transaction costs or a middleman. More information and link to the plugin:
This plugin allows stores that use the WordPress WooCommerce shopping cart system to accept Bitcoin and Bitcoin through Lightning Network via OpenNode. Link to plugin:
Lightning Publisher for WordPress is developed by Blockstream and allows you to offer previews of your blog posts and require a Lightning Network payment to release the rest. The plugin can be downloaded here:
More information and installation instructions are available at
LND For WP is a WordPress plugin that allows you to manage and use your LND node, right from your WordPress administration panel. It provides a fully functional wallet interface, allowing you to send and recieve funds across the Lightning Network with ease. More info here: https://github.com/rstmsn/lnd-for-wp
A free payment gateway for Bitcoin Lightning Network for store owners who use OpenCart and have their own LN node. More info here: https://www.opencart.com/
Bitlum is a Lightning Network mainnet web wallet. Fast, easy, and without the need to install a node. Setting up only takes 5-minute access. The wallet referral system will allow you to onboard new people in Lightning within 3 minutes, by giving them a free $0.1 bonus on registration, so that they can try the Lightning Network even without having Bitcoin.
Updated 18 days ago