It’s easy to remove validators from the Ethereum Dashboard. Access your dashboard via your Blockdaemon account, select a validator, and click Remove. This is explained in more detail below.
- Go to Staking > Protocols menu.
- Select the View Dashboard from the Ethereum protocol.
- Click the 3 vertical dots for the Ethereum validator you want to remove > Select Remove.
- Click the Remove Address button to remove the validator address from your Ethereum Dashboard.
Removing a validator address will not delete the validator, change the validator subscription, earnings, or staked balances.
- Click the 3 vertical dots for the Ethereum validator you want to remove > Select Request permission to exit validators.
- Click the Send Request button. We will contact your Customer Success Manager to request permissions for exiting validators.
Updated 4 days ago