The video and steps below show how to stake SOL on Fireblocks using WalletConnect and the Blockdaemon App.
Follow these five easy steps to fund a SOL Validator on Fireblocks with WalletConnect:
- Log on to the Blockdaemon app.
- Click on Protocol in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Stake button in the Solana tile.
- Alternatively, you can access Stake via the Solana Dashboard option, as shown in the video.
- Click the Connect button under Connect Wallet.
- This will bring up a pop-up with a QR code. Click Fireblocks to connect your wallet.
- Note: If you do not see Fireblocks, click View All.
- This will take you to your Fireblocks account and dashboard, where you will be prompted to select your vault.
- Under the vault section account, choose the vault where you will be staking your SOL.
- Select the Solana network you want to stake on.
- Click the blue connect button.
- Navigate back to your Blockdaemon app.
- You will see Already connect under Connect Wallet instead of the Connect button if successful.
- Enter the amount of SOL you want to stake in the Amount field.
- This will update the value in the Order Summary box.
- Click Stake in the Order Summary box.
- Your Fireblocks wallet will notify you that you have a pending signature - you need to accept this in the Fireblocks wallet.
- Switch back to the validator screen in the Blockdaemon app - this should already be open in the original tab.
- You might need to wait for confirmation of the transaction, as it may still be broadcasting to the Solana network.
Congratulations, you are now staking SOL, powered by Blockdaemon!
Updated 4 days ago