The Blockdaemon Ethereum Dashboard and Reports make it easy to keep track of ETH validator performance.
The Ethereum Dashboard lets you access vital information about your staked ETH tokens from a single location.
With the Ethereum Dashboard, you can quickly analyze the performance of all your validators, including:
➡️ Ethereum Testnet & Mainnet support
➡️ Monitor thousands of validators
➡️ Validators launched through the Blockdaemon Staking API or our app will auto-populate
➡️ Validators launched outside of BD can be mass added via list of validator keys
➡️ Filter validators by status & search by address
➡️ Download CSV file report
- This month / last month
- Daily/weekly/monthly aggregation
➡️ Summary metrics on top showing
- Validator status (hover over ring for details)
- $ETH price history (last 30 days)
- Total value (balance of collateral + rewards)
➡️ Detailed list of all validators
- Validator index and public key
- Rewards (month-to-date): Protocol, MEV, Transaction fee & Total rewards
- Current balance & USD value
- Validator Status (hover for on-chain details): Pending, Active, Slashed, Exited, Withdrawal
- Activation & Exited date
- Rewards are gathered directly on-chain and aggregated to daily/weekly/monthly tables at the end of each day (00:30 UTC) to aid performance (no epoch-level data)
- Rewards are only visible after the daily aggregation (not intra-day).
- Weekly/monthly CSV downloads of the current month will show rewards up to the day before, allowing a week/month-to-date view.
- In staking rewards API, “status” corresponds to detailed onchain status, while Dashboard offers aggregated status (plus details on hover - see diagram & tables here).
Updated 8 days ago