The Polygon (MATIC) Dashboard provides useful snapshot information for Polygon delegators. The data is updated daily at 00:00 GMT.
To access the dashboard, users need to save at least one wallet address or perform staking from the stake actions.
Further information on each widget is provided in the following sections.
The cumulative value of all Polygon staking positions across delegations from the saved wallet addresses. Values are displayed in MATIC and USD.
The total unclaimed rewards accrued over time by the delegations from the saved wallet addresses. When rewards are claimed, the reward balance resets to zero. Values are displayed in MATIC and USD.
The total sum of rewards (claimed and unclaimed) accrued over time from the delegations of the saved wallet addresses. Values are displayed in MATIC only as the USD price of MATIC at the time rewards were earned is not available on the dashboard. The dashboard displays only the current price.
This section provides the Estimated Protocol Rewards Rate (PRR), updated monthly, along with the current token price.
This section shows a detailed breakdown of stakes by delegation address. It includes the following information:
- Wallet Address.
- Validator Address. The address of a Blockdaemon validator is displayed with a Blockdaemon prefix, e.g. "Blockdaemon 0X14...7894".
- Total staked in MATIC & USD value.
- Total Rewards in MATIC & USD value.
- All-time Rewards in MATIC only (as the USD price of MATIC at the time rewards were earned is not available to the dashboard. The dashboard displays only the current price).
- Stake Status: Active or Unstaked.
In this section, you can take specific stake actions:
- Add Wallet Address
- Coming soon: Restake Rewards & Withdraw Rewards
Updated about 24 hours ago