It's easy to remove wallet addresses from the Polygon (MATIC) Dashboard. Access your Blockdaemon account and follow these steps:
- Go to Staking > Protocols menu.
- Select the View Dashboard from the Polygon protocol.
- Click the bin icon (🗑️) for the Polygon wallet address you want to remove.
We want to make sure that you always have the most up-to-date information on your staking activity with Blockdaemon validators. We automatically add this information to your dashboard when you stake with us in the app.
- Click the Remove Address button to remove the wallet from your Polygon (MATIC) Dashboard.
- Congratulations, you have successfully removed a wallet address from the Polygon (MATIC) Dashboard!
Updated 3 days ago