The video and steps below show how to stake SOL using WalletConnect and the Blockdaemon App.
Follow these five easy steps to fund a SOL Validator on Fireblocks with WalletConnect:
- Log on to the Blockdaemon app.
- Click on Protocol in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Stake button in the Solana tile.
- Alternatively, you can access Stake via the Solana Dashboard option, as shown in the video.
- Click the Connect button under Connect Wallet.
- This will bring up a pop-up with a QR code. Select your preferred wallet to connect your wallet.
- Follow the steps with your chosen wallet.
- Navigate back to your Blockdaemon app.
- You will see Already connect under Connect Wallet instead of the Connect button if successful.
- Enter the amount of SOL you want to stake in the Amount field.
- This will update the value in the Order Summary box.
- Click Stake in the Order Summary box.
- Your wallet will notify you that you have a pending signature - you need to accept this in your wallet.
- Switch back to the validator screen in the Blockdaemon app - this should already be open in the original tab.
- You might need to wait for confirmation of the transaction, as it may still be broadcasting to the Solana network.
Congratulations, you are now staking SOL, powered by Blockdaemon!
Updated 10 days ago