Portara enables the user to receive staking rewards equivalent to traditional staking. As aforementioned, liquid staking is traditional staking but provides an I.O.U. token to be traded freely. MEV is enabled so the user can receive rewards from the consensus and execution layers.
- Validators receive rewards when they conduct duties governed by the consensus layer, such as attesting/proposing blocks and participating in sync committees.
- Penalties and slashing can be applied to validators on the consensus layer, which is socialized across the entire pool.
- Priority Fee: Refers to optional additional fees (for example, it may refer to EIP-1559) paid directly to validators to incentivize them to include a given transaction in a block.
- Varies depend on network activity.
- Period of high activity results typically result in higher priority fees.
- Maximal Extractable Value (MEV): MEV refers to the value captured by validators by proposing blocks containing a certain order of transactions determined by searchers/builders.
- Transaction ordering allows those in a block-building process to extract and share value with those in the value chain.
Portara applies an 8.0% reward fee split amongst node operators and other stakeholders.
Updated about 1 month ago