You can use a wallet connected via WalletConnect to deposit a new ETH Validator within your Blockdaemon Staking Plans.
The steps on how to deposit an ETH Validator with WalletConnect are mentioned below:
- Go to Protocols in the Blockdaemon app.
- Click on Stake from the Ethereum option.
- Click on Start Staking from the Staking type.
- Click on Connect to connect with your wallet.
- Choose Network from the available options. In this case, we use Goerli.
- Connect your wallet with your preferred options. In this case, we use Metamask.
If you do not see your desired wallet, click All Wallets.
- After the wallet is connected, select the Staking Plan.
- Select the number of validators you would like to purchase. Each validator is equal to 32 ETH.
- Enter your Withdrawal Credentials.
- Click Stake to proceed.
- Check and confirm withdrawal credentials, as you cannot change these later. Click Confirm and Purchase Validators.
- Confirm the transaction in your wallet. We use Metamask in this example.
- Wait for confirmation. Congratulations, you have successfully deposited a new ETH validator.
Updated about 24 hours ago